Thinking about taking a MATH course off campus? We accept several equivalent courses. Be sure to scroll down for details on the procedure of requesting to transfer a math class.
Here’s a list of courses that transfer to UST:
UST MATH 100:
- MATH 110 at Metropolitan State U
- MATH 1001 at the University of Minnesota
- MATH 1010 at North Hennepin CC
UST MATH 101:
- MATH 1050 at Century College
- MATH 1130 at MCTC (Minneapolis Community and Technical College)
- MATH 1200 at Normandale CC
- MATH 1140 at North Hennepin CC
UST MATH 111:
- MATH 1070 at Century College
- MATH 1200 at North Hennepin CC
- MATH 1400 at Normandale CC
UST MATH 113:
- MATH 1081 at Century College
- MATH 1180 at MCTC
- MATH 210 at Metropolitan State U
- MATH 1510 at Normandale CC
- MATH 2749 at St. Paul College
If you plan to take one of the above courses, send an email to Dr. Melissa Loe (email@example.com) with your name, ID#, the course, section, term, and location. Dr. Loe will respond to you by email and also notify the Registrar’s office of the transfer.
Don’t see the course you’d like to take in the list above? Email Dr. Melissa Loe, firstname.lastname@example.org with a course description, syllabus, and detailed list of course topics for the course you’d like to take. This information is usually available from the department that offers the course or an instructor of the course. Once Dr. Loe reviews this information, she will email you to let you know whether the course will transfer to UST.
Online math courses are not recommended. If you find an online math course that you would like to try to transfer, we need the following: detailed syllabus, link to the description in online course catalog, and documentation regarding the proctored exam policy. In order to be considered for transfer to UST, all exams must be proctored in person. NO exceptions.
Questions? Contact Dr. Melissa Loe at email@example.com.