Exam Reimbursement Information
If you have recently taken and passed an Actuarial Science Exam, you may be eligible for an exam fee reimbursement. In order to successfully apply for a reimbursement, you must submit the following:
- Student Reimbursement Form
- Exam Receipt
- Official Score Report
NOTE: Effective January 1, 2016, exam fees will only be reimbursed if they are submitted BEFORE graduation.
Student Reimbursement Form
Please fill out the following form: Student Reimbursement Form
When filling out your Student Reimbursement Form, please complete the highlighted sections in this sample: Sample Reimbursement Form. This sample is also posted on the Actuarial Science bulletin board in the OSS 2nd floor hallway.
1. Date Submitted (Today's Date)
2. ID Number (Your ID Number)
3. Payee Information (Your Name, Address, SSN, Phone, and Email)
4. Payment Information (Exam Name, Date, Amount, and Score)
5. Signature of Requestor (Your Signature)
Please submit complete reimbursement packets to Kris Henriksen (KHenriksen@stthomas.edu) in OSS 201.