Business for the Common Good Living Learning Community (LLC)
While living on a floor in John Paul II Hall or Ireland Hall, students will be registered in the fall for a section of BUSN 200. The course is a no-credit, no-cost course required for completion of an undergraduate business administration degree in all concentrations in the Opus College of Business.
This LLC section of BUSN 200 is a service-based course where students will be required to complete 30 hours of service (some Saturdays required) and will meet as a class for 1 hour/week during the semester with the professor. Additional programming will be provided to supplement the service and the learning.
- Complete your first business course during your first semester at St. Thomas
- Be engaged in service in the community with a group of other first-year students
- Learn about non-profit organizations in our community
- Explore concentration areas in the Opus College of Business
- Eat dinner and participate in field trips with business faculty, staff, and students
- Enjoy the feeling of being part of a close community
Due to high demand for this community an application process will be available in late April/early May for students indicating interest in this community.