Winning with Integrity: Is Following the Rules Enough?
St. Thomas Athletics leaders will join business and professional sports executives to discuss the sometimes-tenuous relationship between compliance and ethics.
Date & Time:
7:45 AM - 10:30 AM
University of St. Thomas - Minneapolis Campus
Schulze Auditorium and Atrium
1000 LaSalle Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
How can you build a culture of integrity? Are there times when ethics and compliance are at odds? How can creative leadership push beyond regulations to develop breakthrough results? Should leaders be required to go beyond compliance? Join us to dicuss these questions and more.
- Phil Esten, Ph.D., Athletic Director/Vice President, UST, and former director of athletics and COO, Penn State Intercollegiate Athletics
- Steve Fritz, retiring director of athletics, UST
- Lara Juras, VP People and Culture, Minnesota Vikings
- Manny Lagos, General Manager/Sporting Director, Minnesota United FC
- Christie Farris Oberg, J.D., Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, CarVal Investors
Panel Moderator: Lea B. Olsen, Founder of Rethink the Win and Timberwolves/Lynx sideline reporter
7:45 a.m. Registration and Informal Breakfast; Networking
8 a.m. Welcome
8:20-10 a.m. Program
10-10:30 a.m. Networking continues
- $65 - General Public
- $45 - CEP/FEI/Alumni
- $30 – Nonprofit/Staff
- Free* – Students
*Students are free to attend, but advanced registration is required.
We are applying for 2 hours CPE continuing education credits courtesy of FEI.