Vocation and the Study & Practice of Law: Retreat Experience
A retreat experience designed to help each participant reflect on how God might be calling him or her to use his or her gifts and talents to serve others in the study and practice of law.
Date & Time:
8:00 AM - 5:00 AM August 14-16
Holy Spirit Retreat Center
- We will depart from the law school around 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 14.The retreat will start with a light dinner on Friday and end late in the morning on Sunday. This retreat is open to any law student and to alumni. The retreat will be limited to approximately 20 people.
- The Holy Spirit Retreat Center is a wonderful retreat facility located about an hour and fifteen minutes from the Twin Cities on Lake Elysian in rural Janesville, MN.
- This retreat experience is being underwritten by the Associate Dean’s Office and the Holloran Center for Ethical Leadership in the Professions. Accordingly, retreat participants will incur only the travel expenses associated with driving to and from Janesville and a $25 fee to cover the cost of food.
- Final sign up deadline is Friday, July 31.
- Email Libby Meyers through the registration link below to register.
Join Professors Susan Stabile, Jennifer Wright and Jerry Organ along with other students and alumni for a great way to get the new academic year started by renewing your relationship with God, by reflecting on how God is calling you to the study and practice of law, and by building relationships with other members of the law school community.
Questions? Contact – Professor Jerry Organ (651-962-4919)