Surviving Finals & the Holidays – How to prepare yourself physically and mentally
A Mayo Clinic Sports Performance panel discussion.
Date & Time:
12:30 PM - 1:25 PM
Prepare yourself with the tools and strategies to be successful in what can be a very difficult and challenging month. Learn how to survive and thrive during the upcoming final exams and holiday activities, with tips on good nutrition and exercise habits, and ways to deal with the stress and strain of finals.
Lunch provided. RSVP to Angela Dzik.
Speakers will include:
- Scott Swanson, director of academic achievement, St. Thomas Law
- Laurel Severns Guntzel, counselor, University of St. Thomas
- Chase Andersen, case manager, Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers
- Adam Maronde, performance specialist, Mayo Clinic Sports Performance
- Luke Corey, registered dietitian, Mayo Clinic Sports Performance