Virtual Info Session: Organizational Ethics & Compliance Programs
Join a live information session from your phone.
Date & Time:
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM Friday, April 27, 2018; 12-12:45 p.m. CST
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://stthomas.zoom.us/j/393442780
- Join via phone: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
- Meeting ID: 393 442 780
- International numbers available: https://stthomas.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=c_VXtABECIAqvKga3LuT4ZTCn_lMbdRp
Please join us online to learn more about our degree programs (M.S.L. and LL.M.) in Organizational Ethics and Compliance. This is an opportunity for those who cannot attend our on-campus information session to learn more about all of the compliance degree options:
- On-campus LL.M. fall 2018
- On-campus M.S.L. fall 2018
- Online M.S.L. fall 2018
- Online LL.M. Spring 2019
At this online event, you will connect with program director Colleen Dorsey regarding the curriculum and faculty. Staff from the St. Thomas law school Admissions and Financial Aid offices also will be available for questions.
If you have questions, email Colleen or call her at (651) 962-4864.