Women in Compliance & Ethics
Join us for lunch and a panel discussion.
Date & Time:
12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
University of St. Thomas School of Law
Schulze Grand Atrium
1101 Harmon Place
Minneapolis, MN 55403
2 hours of ethics credit have been applied for
Join us for the second-annual Women in Compliance & Ethics event at the University of St. Thomas School of Law. Hear from established leaders in the field of compliance and ethics about the challenges and rewards of being a strong female leader in this space. We will focus our discussion on common and reoccurring trends in the marketplace, including the #metoo movement, Artificial Intelligence and how it may impact the ethics and compliance profession, and other relevant and timely topics.
- Lisa Crossley, Executive Director, The National Society of Compliance Professionals
- Veena Lakkundi, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, 3M
- Katie Lawler, Senior Vice President, Global Chief Ethics Officer, U.S. Bank
- Joanne Mullen, Chief Compliance Officer & Associate General Counsel, Ecolab
- Kim Otte, Chief Compliance Officer, Mayo Clinic