Women in Compliance & Ethics
Join us for lunch and a panel discussion.
Date & Time:
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
University of St. Thomas School of Law
Schulze Grand Atrium
1101 Harmon Place
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Join the University of St. Thomas School of Law for a discussion over lunch with a distinguished panel of women working in the compliance and ethics field who will come together to talk about how to approach a career as a compliance and ethics professional. The panelists will also share practical skills and tips to empower women in the compliance community to excel in their roles.
- Hui Chen, Compliance Counsel, Fraud Division, United States Department of Justice
- Debra Berns, Chief Compliance, Ethics and Privacy Officer and Senior Deputy General Counsel, UnitedHealth Group
- Carolyn Brue, Vice President, Global Ethics & Compliance, Cargill Incorporated
- Beth Forsythe, Partner, Dorsey & Whitney
- Jackie Rice, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, Target Corporation
- Pam Ziermann, Senior Vice President, Compliance, Dougherty Financial Group
The moderator for the event is Colleen Dorsey, director of Organizational Ethics & Compliance programs at St. Thomas Law.