Panel of Success
Presented by the Black Law Student Association
Date & Time:
12:30 PM - 1:25 PM
University of St. Thomas School of Law
Please join the University of St. Thomas Black Law Student Association (BLSA) as we host our first Panel of Success. This event centers around leading professionals of color in different areas of the legal field. The legal professionals will discuss their experiences during and after law school, critical career decisions, and vital advice for law students.
- Michelle Jones, Assistant United States Attorney, U.S. Attorney's Office, District of Minnesota
- Jazz Hampton '15, Attorney, Foley & Mansfield
- Heather Brown, Assistant Public Defender, Hennepin County Public Defender's Office
- Obi Chukwu '04, Managing Partner, Paschal Nwokocha & Chukwu Law Offices, LLC
- Tisidra Jones '12, Operations & Policy Director at Intermedia Arts
BLSA welcomes all students to come and enjoy this impactful event.