J.D. Open House
For prospective students and their guests.
Date & Time:
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Are you considering attending the University of St. Thomas School of Law? Please join us for an informational open house on Friday, Oct. 28, 2016. This event is an opportunity for you to:
- meet the faculty behind our best professors ranking,
- ask current students about their experience at St. Thomas Law,
- learn the ins and outs of our award-winning Mentor Externship Program,
- hear about our unique mission and approach to legal education,
- discover how we help our students land fulfilling careers,
- tour our beautiful building in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, and
- experience the environment that has helped place us in the top 10 law schools for quality of life nearly every year since 2008.
Ready to dive into LSAT prep? Kaplan Test Prep is offering an optional LSAT Strategy Session just before the start of the Informational Open House, from noon-1 p.m. You’ll learn strategies for the different sections of the exam to help you get more questions correct and to save you time on Test Day.
Please be sure to indicate in your registration if you plan to attend the strategy session.
We hope you can join us!