Our Admissions Committee thoroughly reviews every application to understand the strengths, skills and unique potential of each prospective student. All information you submit is considered, and we encourage you to be thorough and straight forward. We want to make sure that the University of St. Thomas School of Law is a good fit for you, and that you are a good fit for the School of Law.
You must hold a Juris Doctor from an ABA-accredited law school or be enrolled in a J.D. program at an ABA-accredited law school to be eligible for admission into the online LL.M. in Organizational Ethics and Compliance program. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
The application period for the January 2019 cohort is now open. The deadline to apply is Dec. 1, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
Option 1: Apply online through LSAC
- Sign up for an account at www.lsac.org
- Register for the LL.M. Credential Assembly Service (LL.M. CAS)
- Arrange to have official academic transcripts, from all universities attended, sent to LSAC to be included in your LL.M. CAS report
- Submit at least two letters of recommendation (no more than four)
- Complete the St. Thomas electronic application directly through LSAC.
- Includes: essays, resume or CV, and any necessary addendums.
Option 2: Apply online through the University of St. Thomas Graduate Admissions
1. Complete the online application.
Includes: essays, resume or CV, and any necessary addendums
2. Ask at least two people to submit their recommendations to the Office of Admissions. Use the Letter of Recommendation form provided.
3. Arrange to have official academic transcripts, from all universities attended, sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
Mailing address and contact info:
University of St. Thomas School of Law
Office of Admissions
1000 LaSalle Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403-2015
(651) 962-4895 or (800) 328-6819 (Ext. 2-4895)