Update Your Contact Information
St. Thomas Law is committed to fostering a strong community among alumni and keeping them informed of opportunities and news that are relevant to our graduates. If you recently moved, changed jobs, or have a new preferred e-mail address, let us know.
Name changes are done by the St. Thomas Registrar’s Office. The law alumni office is happy to assist law alumni with initiating a name change with St. Thomas. You can send a PDF copy of one of the following forms of legal documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Social Security Card: The card must have the correct/current name (a copy of both the back and front of the card are required). The number on the card will need to match the number that we have on the system in order for this form of documentation to be accepted.
- Marriage License: A copy with both the old/previous and new/changed name included in the documentation.
- Divorce Papers: A copy with both the old/previous and new/changed name included in the documentation.
- Court Ordered Documentation: A copy with both the old/previous and new/changed name included in the documentation.
- Driver’s License that reflects name change; must be valid (non-expired); and Social Security Card with current name.
NOTE: The Registrar’s Office does not change names when they receive a form or letter that indicates a name has changed without first having the required documents, as outlined above.
You may also make the request directly to the Registrar's office.
Preferred Law Class
If you would like to update your preferred class year, please send an email to email@example.com. In the email please provide your name, law graduation year, and your preferred law class year.