The J.D. Compass program pairs you with a Career Strategist upon graduation from the School of Law who works to help you secure full-time, long-term employment.
- Recognize and evaluate diverse professional opportunities suited to your interests
- Help you develop resumes, cover letters and writing samples
- Identify job openings
- Provide feedback on job strategy
- Support you through networking, and professional outreach and development
- Utilize social media for networking, job openings and personal brand development
- Review your electronic identity
- Perform mock interviews and interview strategies
Career Strategists work closely with the Career and Professional Development team to help every graduate of the School of Law find employment as quickly as possible following graduation.