Partner with Admissions
Alumni can help recruit new students in a variety of ways, including:
- Traveling to recruitment events regionally and nationally
- Participating in letter-writing, email, social media, and phone campaigns to reach out to admitted applicants
- Speaking, mingling and participating on panels at formal admissions events such as the Admitted Applicant Programs each spring
- Contributing to marketing pieces through the use of profiles, photos and testimonials
- Responding to ad-hoc questions from applicants about specific areas of practice or other individual informational requests
One of the most important things you can do for admissions is to provide timely and accurate information to the School of Law. Prospective students want to know where our alumni are working and what practice areas are represented. We want our marketing materials to contain up-to-date and accurate information. Please help admissions by completing surveys from the law school and continuing to support on-campus programming. To become involved, contact: Cari Haaland, Assistant Dean for Admissions and International Studies, by e-mail or at (651) 962-4872.