Our alumni remain engaged and connected with our community by:
- Serving on the Alumni Board,
- Serving on an Alumni Board Committee, or
- by volunteering to help various law school departments, including the
Alumni also volunteer to present CLEs and speak in the classroom. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Thank You, Law Alumni Volunteers!
Alumni Volunteer Recognition
The Society of the Arches formally acknowledges and recognizes the contribution of alumni volunteers to the University community. Alumni volunteer activity is credited toward achievement levels by semesters of participation. Membership is open to all alumni.
- Socius Incipiens: Discovery recognizes three semesters of volunteer activity.
- Socius Approbatus: Commitment recognizes six semesters of volunteer activity.
- Socius Fidelis: Dedication recognizes 12 semesters of volunteer activity.
- Socius Fidelissimus: Loyalty recognizes 20 semesters of volunteer activity.
In order for us to give you credit for your volunteer activity with the School of Law community, please let the Alumni Relations Office know what law school activities (i.e., coaching, speaking to a student group, presenting a CLE, etc.) you have been involved with each semester.