End User License Agreement (EULA)
The University of St. Thomas has granted full-time employees, part-time employees, and students the “Home Use Option” for System Center EndPoint Protection (SCEP) software.
The Home Use Option permits the use of the software application on personal computers for personal use only. The employee/student may not transfer or assign to another the right to use the software application. During the term of the subscription license, the employee/student may obtain software updates via the Internet using the upgrade option within the product. This option is limited in duration to the subscription term of the license. At the end of such period, the license for home use terminates.
Before installing SCEP on a personally-owned computer you must read and agree to the following.
- I understand and agree that prior to any software installations available through this SCEP End User License Agreement, it is my responsibility to ensure that my computer system has been completely backed up. Neither UST nor IRT (Information Resources and Technologies) will be responsible for the loss of any data on my computer or for computer failure during or due to software installation.
- I understand and agree that in some instances the SCEP software applications will not function correctly on my computer because of pre-existing software installations and/or hardware configurations. I understand that resolution of these conditions is not the responsibility of the University of St. Thomas and that I will contact outside sources for assistance, if needed.
- I understand and agree that by installing the SCEP software on a personally-owned computer no support for SCEP will be provided by the University of St. Thomas.
- I assert that I am the primary user of the computer on which a copy of the software will be installed.
- I understand and agree that if I should leave the University of St. Thomas I will uninstall any and all of the software applications installed under the SCEP Agreement.
- I understand that the University of St. Thomas may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason. I hereby waive any claim I have or may have against the University of St. Thomas relating to or arising out of this Agreement or the possession or use of SCEP software.
- I understand and agree that if the University of St. Thomas should cancel the agreement with SCEP, and after I have been notified of such, I will uninstall any and all of the software applications installed under the SCEP End-User License Agreement.
Clicking on I Accept below indicates that you have read, understood, and will comply with this agreement.
(7, 8, XP, Vista)
(All iOS version)
|I Accept||I Accept|