When creating your password, it must follow the guidelines below:
- at least 15 characters in length
- at least (1) uppercase letter
- at least (1) lowercase letter
- at least (1) number
- may not include your first name or last name
- may not include your username
- may not include the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- may not include spaces or any of the following special characters: % * ; " ` # @ & , \ ; ---
- may not be any of previous 10 passwords.
Creating a secure password and being alert to phishing attempts which aim to obtain your credentials will both reduce the risk of being a victim of identity theft and minimize the amount of spam in your email.