Lynda.com Now Known as Linkedin Learning
All faculty, staff and students now have immediate access to the entire online training library from LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com).
Thank you to Opus College of Business, Engineering, Human Resources, and the College of Education, Leadership and Counseling for joining ITS through their financial collaboration to provide this resource for our campus.
Develop new skills
Linkedin Learning is "a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals."
You set the pace
Since the classes and video tutorials are all online, you set the pace. Learn what you want, when you want, and practice with the instructor's files while you watch and listen from your computer, tablet, or mobile device, switching back and forth as you choose.
The possibilities are endless
There are thousands of videos available at your fingertips when you sign in.
- Learn how to be more proficient at Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Get the edge on the latest social media and marketing communication strategies
- Develop leadership and management skills
- Write stronger essays
- Give more engaging presentations
- Ever wonder how to build a mobile app?
- Learn how to make a GIF or design a website
- Invest in your photography hobby
- and so much more!
Start learning today
Walk through step-by-step instructions in our ITS Knowledge Base.