Your Murphy Online account uses the same credentials as your username and password to login. Murphy Online provides access to:
- Personal Information (change your password, or challenge question -- Employees may view/update personal data)
- Employee Services (view pay, benefits & deductions, vacation reporting)
- Student Information (register for classes, view holds, view your schedule)
- Student Account (view your account, view your 1098T, view your eBill and/or make an ePayment)
- Financial Aid (accept/decline award, view award information)
- Faculty Information (wait lists and class lists)
- Development Officer Information
- Finance Information (budget queries and purchase orders)
NOTE: Murphy Online is unavailable daily from midnight to 1 a.m. for scheduled maintenance.
Applying to St. Thomas?
Students applying to St. Thomas access Murphy Online with separate credentials. Use the options below if you are in the application process but cannot login to Murphy Online.
Undergraduate Student Applicants
You may obtain a login ID by visiting the Admission Application Login Screen.
If you have trouble accessing the application, cannot remember your login credentials, or experience technical difficulty, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (651) 962-6150 or toll free (800) 328-6819, extension 2-6150, or e-mail at email@example.com.
International Student Applicants
You may obtain a login ID by visiting the International Admission Application Login website.
If you have trouble accessing the application, cannot remember your login credentials, or experience technical difficulty, contact the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions at (651) 962-6880 or toll free (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6880, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.