Lynda.com is "a leading online learning company that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals."
You set the pace
Since the classes and video tutorials are all online, you set the pace. Learn what you want, when you want, and practice with the instructor's files while you watch and listen from your computer, tablet, or mobile device, switching back and forth as you choose.
The possibilities are endless
There are thousands of videos available at your fingertips when you sign in.
- Learn how to be more proficient at Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Get the edge on the latest social media and marketing communication strategies
- Develop leadership and management skills
- Write stronger essays
- Give more engaging presentations
- Ever wonder how to build a mobile app?
- Make a GIF or design a website
- Invest in your photography hobby
- and so much more!
All active faculty, staff, and students have unlimited access to the entire Lynda.com database. Learn how to sign in with your St. Thomas account below to get started!
Step 1: Go https://www.lynda.com/signin/organization
Step 2: Enter stthomas.edu as the organization URL
Step 3: If this is your first time using Lynda.com, then select "No, I've never had an account" to sign in through St. Thomas
(This process may be different if you have used Lynda.com through Human Resources before)
Step 4: Enter your email and password