Web conferencing allows participants to interact with course materials through webinars, meetings, and materials from remote locations.
Benefits to use
- Participants can join from any location and device
- See the same presentation at the same time to discuss
- Instant video meetings
- Sharing anything on your screen
- Edit or mark up documents together
- Record meetings for playback and sharing
St. Thomas offers several options for web conferencing.
- Zoom is the web and audio conferencing tool that offers simplified and reliable communication across all mobile and web devices. Host online meetings, course instruction, webinars, and more.
- Skype for Business is part of the Office 365 suite of applications and allows online meetings for small groups to be available on any device.