Audience Response Systems
Audience Response Systems create interactivity between a presenter and his/her audience by allowing large groups of people to vote on a topic or answer a question. Depending on the solution chosen, each person has a device with which selections can be made, or a mobile device that they can use to respond.
Benefits to use
- Improve attentiveness
- Increase knowledge retention
- Poll anonymously
- Track individual responses
- Display polling results immediately
- Create an interactive learning environment
- Confirm audience understanding of key points immediately
- Gather data for reporting and analysis
St. Thomas offers two Audience Response Systems for faculty and staff to use.