Your Murphy Online account uses the same credentials as your username and password to login. Murphy Online provides access to:
- Personal Information (change your password, or challenge question -- Employees may view/update personal data)
- Employee Services (view pay, benefits & deductions, vacation reporting)
- Student Information (register for classes, view holds, view your schedule)
- Student Account (view your account, view your 1098T, view your eBill and/or make an ePayment)
- Financial Aid (accept/decline award, view award information)
- Faculty Information (wait lists and class lists)
- Development Officer Information
- Finance Information (budget queries and purchase orders)
Murphy Online is unavailable daily from midnight to 1 a.m. for scheduled maintenance.
Claim your UST Account
New members to the University as well as Alumni will need to claim their UST account in order to access Murphy Online. Claiming your University of St. Thomas account can be accomplished by visiting the Account Claim Webpage. You will be required to provide your UST ID number as well as personal information or a code provided to you by your department in order to claim your account. Once your account is claimed, you will have the ability to register for the Self-Service Password Reset process.
Applying Undergraduate Students
You may obtain a login ID by visiting the Admission Application Login Screen. If you have trouble accessing the application, cannot remember your login credentials, or experience technical difficulty, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (651) 962-6150 or toll free (800) 328-6819, extension 2-6150, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying International Students
You may obtain a login ID by visiting the International Admission Application Login website. If you have trouble accessing the application, cannot remember your login credentials, or experience technical difficulty, contact the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions at (651) 962-6150 or toll free (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6150, or e-mail at email@example.com.
Murphy Online for Students and Faculty (Registrar's website)