IRT provides training for faculty and staff on central systems that we house and support. Training classes or workshops will be publicized by direct email or through other UST communications. Individual or group training may be requested using the form below or by contacting your Technology Consultant. In addition, self-paced training is available for some systems using the tutorials on our website (see listing below).
Current Training Opportunities
New Faculty Orientation
Online Tutorials and Documentation
- Adobe Connect: For web conferences and virtual meetings. Similar to WebEx or GoToMeeting.
- Adobe Presenter: For creating narrated presentations on a Windows computer. Similar to Jing or Camtasia.
- Blackboard: For adding E-Learning elements to traditional courses or offering hybird or online courses.
- Classroom Response (Clickers): To create an interactive environment and encourage participation in their classes.
- Cognos: To create and run detailed reports and analyze data
- Crasphplan: Automatic, continuous data backup service that preserves your files with no disruption to you.
- Creating Accessible Course Materials:
- Ensemble Video: For sharing and organizing video content. Similar to Youtube or Vimeo.
- Library Services: Learn about the various Library services for UST faculty
- Optix: For scanning and managing university documents.
- TerminalFour: For managing university website content.
- Papercut: Print tracking and management emphasizing cost reduction and sustainability