Submitting a Student Employment Form

Once your new hire paperwork has been completed and submitted to Human Resources, you must submit a Student Employment Form.  Generally, new hire paperwork only needs to be updated if there is a twelve-month lapse of employment. 

Log into Murphy Online

  • Click “Student Services”.
  • Click “Student Employment”.
  • Click “Student Employment Form”.
  • Select the term in which you will begin working (ex. Fall 2016).
    • Click “Enter Another Employment Position” if you submitted a Student Employment Form in the past.
    • Note: Only ONE Student Employment Form should be submitted PER job during the academic year.
    • Select your supervisor.
    • Select the hiring department.
    • Submit the form electronically to your supervisor for approval. 

For instructions with screen shots, see the “Students Guide to the Student Employment System”. 

If you have not worked on-campus in the last 12 months, you will have to complete new hire paperwork prior to being able to submit a Student Employment Form in Murphy Online. 

Contact Human Resources at 651-962-6510 or with any questions.