Submitting a Student Employment Form
Once your new hire paperwork has been completed and submitted to Human Resources, you must submit a Student Employment Form. Generally, new hire paperwork only needs to be updated if there is a twelve-month lapse of employment.
Log into Murphy Online.
- Click “Student Services”.
- Click “Student Employment”.
- Click “Student Employment Form”.
- Select the term in which you will begin working (ex. Fall 2016).
- Click “Enter Another Employment Position” if you submitted a Student Employment Form in the past.
- Note: Only ONE Student Employment Form should be submitted PER job during the academic year.
- Select your supervisor.
- Select the hiring department.
- Submit the form electronically to your supervisor for approval.
For instructions with screen shots, see the “Students Guide to the Student Employment System”.
If you have not worked on-campus in the last 12 months, you will have to complete new hire paperwork prior to being able to submit a Student Employment Form in Murphy Online.
Contact Human Resources at 651-962-6510 or email@example.com with any questions.