What Can the Private and Public Sectors Do to Restore Public Trust?
This event, held in Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas, featured distinguished speakers on the matters of public trust building.
Date & Time:
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
University of St. Thomas Opus College of Business
This event, held in Opus College of Business at the University of St. Thomas, featured the following distinguished speakers:
- John Coffee Jr. – Columbia Law Professor and author of Gatekeepers: The Professions and Corporate Governance (2006).
- Rakesh Khurana – Marvin Bower Professor of Leadership Development at the Harvard Business School and author of From Higher Aims to Hired Hands, The Social Transformation of American Business School (2007) and Unfulfilled Promise of Management as a Profession (2006).
- Chief Judge William Chandler III – Delaware Court of Chancery. (The nation’s most influential corporate law court.)
- Lizanne Thomas – Partner-in-Charge of Jones Day’s Atlanta office. She also heads the firm’s corporate governance team.
- Lyman Johnson – Laurence and Jean LeJeune Distinguished Chair in Law at the University of St. Thomas School of Law.
The presentation, part of the Medtronic Business and Law Roundtable series of lectures, was sponsored by the Holloran Center for Ethical Leadership in the Professions and the Center for Ethical Business Cultures at the University of St. Thomas.