COVID-19 Self-Report Form (login required)
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. Members of the St. Thomas community should take action to protect themselves and others from infection.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you should get tested at the Center for Well-Being.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after you are exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 and can include:
If you test positive —
- Complete the student COVID-19 Self-Report Form
- Do not go to class, work, or in public
- Stay in your residence hall room/home and separate yourself from others
- Wear a mask or cloth face-covering around other people
- Wash your hands often
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean surfaces that you touch often