Prerequisite coursework for Nursing programs varies greatly; therefore, it is crucial to be aware of individual schools’ requirements.
- For post-baccalaureate nursing programs, you will likely need prerequisite coursework in the following areas:
- Biology (general, cell biology, human anatomy & physiology, and/or microbiology)
- Chemistry (some require organic chemistry)
- Social science (developmental psychology, sociology, and/or multicultural awareness)
- Humanities (English composition and/or public speaking)