New Student Resources
If you are new to St. Thomas or to the Graduate School of Professional Psychology, we want you to have a fulfilling and welcoming experience.
Below you'll find a list of resources that may be helpful to you as you begin your program at St. Thomas and continue on your academic journey with us.
- Whether in St. Paul or Minneapolis, you can find your way on our campus map site.
Minneapolis Campus Resources
- You’ll find several dining options, including our cafeteria, Food for Thought, on the second floor of Terrence Murphy Hall. Hours vary by term.
- Keffer Library is in Opus Hall - the entrance is on the second floor.
- The chapel is located in the Law School.
- Membership to the Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex (AARC) is free to all students. They have a significant exercise facility, classes, an indoor pool, running track and basketball courts.
- Find parking at the Anderson Parking Ramp, or look for the big parking ramp on the corner of Grand and Cretin – both ramps take credit cards.
Information Technology Services
- ITS can be contacted by visiting www.stthomas.edu/its or emailing email@example.com – they are your best single point of contact for technology related questions, comments and requests.
- Visit https://stthomas.instructure.com to find your intranet site for current courses.
- Login using your UST username and password.
- Murphy Online
- Visit banner.stthomas.edu to sign up for classes, manage personal information/financial aid, etc.
Driving and Parking
- Visit here for information.
- Metered street parking is credit card only.
- The closest parking lot is on LaSalle Ave. between 9th and 10th street.
- The closest underground parking is on Hennepin between 10th and 11th.
St. Paul/Minneapolis UST Shuttle
- The UST shuttle runs between the Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses. The shuttle is free – just show your student ID upon boarding.
- Busses and light rail are run by Metro Transit.
- Visit www.metrotransit.org for trip planners, apps, etc.
- There are two Hourcars on campus. Visit HourCar.org for more information.
- Find bike route maps for both Minneapolis and St. Paul by visiting www.bikeverywhere.com.
- There are a number of bike racks on campus available for student use. Many are near the entrances and exits to buildings and convenient for where you want to go on campus.
- Find information about bike racks for the public bike sharing system Nice Ride at www.niceridemn.org.
- Visit www.minneapolisskyway.com for a skyway map.