The Future of Marketing in the Age of Machine Learning
As part of Twin Cities Startup Week (TCSW), Dr. Manjeet Rege participated on a panel titled “The Future of Marketing in the Age of Machine Learning” hosted by Cludo in their Minneapolis office in October 2018.
The panel included experts in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, from both the corporate and academic worlds discussing the various facets of the world of AI and marketing.
The panelists were:
Dr. Manjeet Rege, Big Data Analytics Researcher, Educator & Consultant, University of St. Thomas (Graduate Programs in Software faculty member)
Matthew Versaggi, Senior Director of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Optum Technologies (ATC) / United Health Group
Brianna Noland, Consumer Insights Data Scientist, General Mills
Corey Christensen, Data Scientist, Cludo
Areas of discussion included:
- How do you use data in marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r52YoYkYqHg
- How will ML/AI change the way we look at customer experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alv7reMfEm4
- Misconceptions about machine learning and artificial intelligence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMjOyfBz0mk
- Trends in data science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUbz16XShW8
- How can startups use machine learning and artificial intelligence? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cM36VNGe7U
View the entire transcript and videos of this TCSW 2018 Event: