Strategic Advisory Board
The Strategic Advisory Board provides strategic advice and counsel to the Graduate Programs in Software department at the University of St. Thomas. The Board provides current industry trends and directions that impact the curriculum or programs. Using its influence, both internally within the University and externally, the Board promotes and supports the Graduate Programs in Software department (GPS) at the University of St. Thomas. Board membership consists of Senior IT Executives (CIO, VP of IT), Senior R & D Executives (CTO, R &D Directors), Consulting companies, and prominent academic leaders.
The Strategic Advisory Board responsibilities:
- Help promote the objectives of Graduate Programs in Software.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of Graduate Programs in Software.
- Help in establishing clear linkages between the industry community and Graduate Programs in Software.
- Provide direction on industry and technology changes that impact Graduate Programs in Software.
- Provide input on curriculum proposals associated with the programs offered by Graduate Programs in Software.
- Help enhance the reputation of Graduate Programs in Software, its faculty, its offerings and its students regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Alan Abramson, Ph.D., SVP and CIO - HealthPartners
- Kerri Athmann, CIO, North America and Latin America Regions - Cargill
- Mick Atton, VP and Chief Architect - Thomson Reuters
- Ed Clark, Ed.D., CIO - University of St. Thomas
- Kristy Drollinger, Senior Portfolio Director - Wolters Kluwer Health
- Bob Erickson, CTO - US Bank
- Anne Finch, Ed.D., CIO - Logistics Health, Inc.
- Scott Grausnick, President - Harbinger Partners
- Linglong He, CIO - Quicken Loans
- Bonnie Holub, Ph.D., VP Talent Analytics - Korn Ferry
- Deb Hutchinson, Former CIO - Dean Health
- Sridhar Koneru, VP Area Strategy and Digital - Xcel Energy
- Mac Lewis, Partner - Sherpa Partners
- Chuck Martel, VP Health Care Analytics - Anthem, Inc.
- Bhabani Misra, Ph.D., Associate Dean, Graduate Programs - Engineering and Software, School of Engineering - University of St. Thomas
- Holly Morris, Ph.D., Independent Director - NIIT-Technologies
- Jim Ostergaard, Vice President - Target Technology Services
- Tony Peleska, CIO - Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
- Mary Lynne Perushek, Former CIO - Donaldson
- Abir Roy, VP I & A PMO - Ameriprise Financial
- Mike Ryan, Dept. Chair - Information Technology, Mayo Clinic
- Mike Thyken, Board Chair, Former CIO - SunOpta
- Donald Weinkauf, Ph.D., Dean, School of Engineering - University of St. Thomas
* updated September 14, 2020