Congratulations Student Fulbright Semifinalists
February 16, 2022 / By: Dorin, Judith
Global Learning and Strategy is proud to announce that five St. Thomas applicants for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program are 2022-2023 semifinalists; all of them have applied for the English Teaching Assistantship grant (ETA).
- Jayde Hope, majoring in German and English Creative Writing, applied to Germany
- Nadya Anderson, bachelor in English Creative Writing, applied to Argentina
- Carisa Florendo, majoring in K-12 Music Education, applied to South Korea
- Emma Monson, a senior in Elementary Education, STEM Education, applied to Taiwan
- Alli Preece, majoring in Spanish and Political Sciences, applied to Colombia
Congratulations to these semifinalists!
The Fulbright U.S. The program is an excellent opportunity for the students to pursue research/study or teach English abroad once they graduate. We invite current students and alumni interested in applying for Fulbright to attend the informational Zoom session by the Fulbright Commission on Tuesday, April 19 at 1:00 pm. Registration is required at https://apply.iie.org/register/GPS4.19.22.