Student-athletes at St. Thomas balance academics, sports and often jobs as well. They show tremendous dedication to the university and to their fans. We applaud their hard work and competitive spirit and thank them for their commitment.
Here are links to help you learn more about St. Thomas athletes, follow Tommie sports and support the proud tradition of athletics at St. Thomas:
- Bookmark the official site of the University of St. Thomas athletics – TommieSports.com
- Track Tommies’ progress within their conference – MIAC athletics
- Watch live and archived videos of St. Thomas games – MSBN Sports Network
- Follow Tommie sports on social media – @TommieAthletics on Twitter and Instagram (#GoTommies)
- Check out the Newsroom for a wide range of stories
Tommie athletics needs your financial support as well. From training and therapy facilities, to uniforms and equipment, to transportation and lodging, to the maintenance and improvement of home facilities, costs outstrip available university resources by more each year.
You can provide support to the overall program or specific sports:
- St. Thomas Athletics - use the form on this page
- Men's Cross Country
- Sean J. Brenkman Endowment for Men's Varsity Cross Country
- Men's Hockey
- Hodgeson Endowment for Swimming