Become a Sustainer
Your ongoing, monthly support provides a consistent level of funding that sustains the daily work of the University of St. Thomas and keeps the quality of the St. Thomas experience the best it can be.
To become a sustainer, simply complete the form on this page.
It's official: St. Thomas donors like Surly Brewing.
Thank you to everyone who responded last year to our first-ever partnership with Surly! We had a great time inviting new donors to the sustainer program at St. Thomas.
We are back with a new glass! Here's what you can do to participate in this promotion and support St. Thomas at the same time:
- Currently a sustainer? Contact Ariene Willkom at firstname.lastname@example.org to increase your monthly contribution by $3 to qualify for the new glass!
- Not yet a sustainer? Now is the perfect time to become one! For a minimum gift of $5 per month, you'll help students AND you'll receive a limited-edition St. Thomas/Surly pint glass, featuring the original hand-created design seen above.
Use the form on this page to make your sustaining gift.
Answers to FAQs
- Yes, you can direct your gift as you wish.
- No, there is no maximum limit on your gift. (Want to make a leadership impact? You can make an $83 gift per month over the course of 12 months to be both a sustainer and part of the President's Leadership Giving Society.)
- Yes, once you give your gift, you will receive more details regarding your pint glass!
We have fewer than 300 commemorative pint glasses available. Become a sustainer - or increase your current monthly gift - and secure your limited-edition glass!
Questions? Talk to us!
You can help St. Thomas students
By becoming a sustaining donor, your gifts will help guarantee:
- scholarship awards
- academic programs
- classroom technologies
- strategic advancements
Gifts of any size
You may find that it is easier to make a smaller, monthly gift than a once-a-year gift. If that works for you, it also works for those determining scholarship awards and making plans for the coming years.
Use the form on this page to become a Sustainer!