How can I promote this on social media?
New This Year! (Facebook Frame available on Monday)
Show your support for St. Thomas students by adding our Tommie Give Day frame to your Facebook profile picture!
From your phone:
- Visit your personal Facebook profile. On your profile picture, tap “Edit.”
- From the menu that pops up, tap “Add Frame.”
- In the search bar at the top of the next window, type in “Tommie Give Day 2017.” The frame will appear in the search results.
- Tap on the frame to preview it, then tap “Change Frame” to update your profile picture.
From your computer:
- Visit your personal Facebook profile. Hover over your profile picture and click on “Update Profile Picture.”
- In the window that pops up, click “Add Frame.”
- In the search bar at the top of the next window, type in “Tommie Give Day 2017.” The frame will appear in the column on the left side of the window.
- Click on the frame to preview it, then click “Use as Profile Picture.”
Advocate for Tommie Give Day:
Support St. Thomas by spreading the word through social media – in advance and on Nov. 14. Whether through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Linkedin, or others, let’s fill all social media channels with messages about giving back to St. Thomas.
Keep things fun and positive:
- Share photos of yourself in Tommie gear
- Tag St. Thomas classmates in your posts
- Create messages about why you give back
- Like, share or retweet other posts for broader awareness – using #TommieGiveDay
Thank you! Thank you for everything you do for St. Thomas and for helping make Tommie Give Day a success.