Senior Class Gift Class of 2016
Seniors give because . . .
We believe in the student experience and the "pay it forward" philosophy to directly affect the success of future St. Thomas students. Many crucial programs rely on gifts from students, alumni, parents, and friends. The student fund makes an immediate impact on current and future students while directly benefiting key areas such as financial aid, study abroad, student clubs and organizations, athletics and educational opportunities.
We give back because seniors before us made our St. Thomas experience possible — and we want to pay it forward. We give back so that students who come after us will have access to the same (and better!) opportunities we had.
Why should I participate?
- As students, we've benefited greatly from the generous contributions made by our alumni, parents, and friends. Our participation in the Senior Class Gift continues the tradition of giving back.
- No one else can do our part. We have a vested interest in making a lasting connection with St. Thomas, and what better way to do this than through a collective gift as a class?
- Let's come together and show our class pride by giving to the St. Thomas Student Fund, which provides funding for the greatest needs of the students.
- As seniors, we may not have big money, but our gifts add up! We're asking each senior to give. Why? We'll help pay for costs that aren't fully covered by tuition such as financial aid, library resources, experiential learning opportunities and our reputable study abroad program.
- The participation record for the senior class gift is 65% (set by the classes of the 2010). Let's beat that! Through our gifts, the Class of 2016 can set an example of Tommie pride and spirit.
The Senior Class Gift has been a tradition at St. Thomas for more than 30 years. Each year's graduating class presents a class gift to the university president at the commencement ceremony in May. Will you be part of the tradition?