After Graduation Stats
Going to college is all about becoming the person you want to be. And no matter if you want to work, study or serve, St. Thomas can help you get there.
- 94 percent of our 2017 graduates were gainfully employed, enrolled in graduate school, working as volunteers or were enlisted in the military within six months of graduation.
- 73 percent of our students had a job secured before or within one month of graduation.
- The median starting salary for 2017 graduates was $45,000-$50,000/year.
- 80-90 companies participate in on-campus interviews each year.
- With our network of more than 100,000 alumni, St. Thomas students gain an edge through internships in dozens of fields and hundreds of companies.
- 64 percent of students report having at least one internship during their time at St. Thomas.
"If you want to make a difference, hire a Tommie."
- Richard Schulze, founder, Best Buy