You have questions, we have answers. This page is designed to help you and your family in the college search process. Some of the links below point to outside pages not monitored or controlled by St. Thomas. Posting these links does not mean that we endorse any product, service or company, nor are we responsible for any content, advertising or issues you encounter with these pages.
Please never hesitate to contact us directly with any questions you may have about St. Thomas or the college search process.
Financial Aid resources:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Four-year completion rates
- MPCC Student Debt Publication
- Best Values in Private Colleges, 2014
- For-Profit College Scams Hurt Students and Tax-Payers
- How Colleges Should Prepare Students for the Current Economy
- Beware Colleges' Job Placement Claims
- 9 tips for college seniors looking for that first job
- Understanding your Finances After your Child is Accepted to College
- The Truth About Name Brand Colleges: Why Fit Matters More Than Prestige
- 23 College Application Experts Reveal Worst Advice They've Heard