Know What You Owe
The University of St. Thomas and the Financial Aid Office are here to support you while you pursue your degree and after graduation. However, personal finances are well….personal. It is critical that you understand your financial obligations and plan for your future.
Here are a few questions all borrowers should ask themselves as they create their financial plan moving forward.
- How much have I borrowed in federal student loans?
- How much have I borrowed in private educational loans?
- What are the interest rates of my student loans?
- How much will I have to repay each month after I graduate?
- Are there choices I can make now to minimize my total educational debt?
If you prefer to schedule a financial aid check-up and go over some of this information with your Personal Financial Aid Counselor, please contact the Undergraduate Financial Aid Office at (651) 962-6550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.