NCFDD Online Events
Make use of your free institutional membership to the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) and register for a webinar or the online 14-day writing challenge!
Date & Time:
9:57 AM - 12:00 AM Fall webinar dates and times vary.
The webinars are online and can be viewed from on of off campus.
Free Events Sponsored by the National Center for Development & Diversity
NCFDD events are open to all St. Thomas faculty. Sign in to NCFDD to register for any of the events listed below.
Fall 14-Day Writing Challenge: October 28 - November 10, 2019
Registration closes Oct. 24, 2019. Please log into NCFDD to register.
The 14-Day Challenge is an opportunity for you to experiment with daily writing, online community, and supportive accountability. It's very simple:
- You commit to write every day for at least 30 minutes.
- At the beginning of your writing time, you login to our online community, start the timer, complete your writing, and post your progress at the end.
- You take 5 minutes to support other writers in your group by commenting on their progress.
Upcoming NCFDD Webcasts
- Creating a Harassment-Free Lab: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 11:00am - 12:30pm CDT
- Maintaining an Active Research Agenda on the Alt-Ac Track: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 11:00am - 12:30pm CDT
- SKILL #8: Overcoming Academic Perfectionism: Thu, Sep 12, 2019 1:00pm - 2:30pm CDT
- SKILL #9: How to Engage in Healthy Conflict: Thu, Oct 10, 2019 1:00pm - 2:30pm CDT
- Twitter: How to Win Followers and Influence People: Wed, Oct 30, 2019 1:00pm - 2:30pm CDT
- SKILL #10: How to Manage Stress, Rejection & the Haters in Your Midst: Thu, Nov 14, 2019 1:00pm - 2:30pm CST
- Making the Most of your NCFDD Membership: Exploring Classic and Creative New Ways to Advance Your Professional Development: Thu, Nov 21, 2019 11:00am - 12:30pm CST