Faith in a Seed: Strategies for Nurturing and Embedding Contemplative Approaches on our Campuses
Register to attend a free webinar sponsored by the Association for Contemplative Mind in Higher Education on ways to cultivate Contemplative Approaches (CA) in higher education.
Date & Time:
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
A free webinar sponsored by the Association for Contemplative Mind discussing ways to cultivate Contemplative Approaches (CA) across the various mission areas of higher education such as:
- How do we leverage the passions and interests of individual faculty and/or staff members to impact our institutions in positive ways?
- How can we make curricular and co-curricular efforts complementary?
- How can Faculty Learning Community approaches be helpful?
- What types of resources might individuals and groups call upon to nurture growth of CA at their institutions? - Where might we strategically focus our energies in resource-scarce environments?
- What rationales and data can we use to help bring institution and unit leaders on board to support this work?
- What are the trends in research and patient care that lend further support to this movement?
Can't attend on April 24th? The webinar will be recorded and posted for public viewing on contemplativemind.org after the original air date.