Implement Teaching Strategies that Engage Generation Z (Live Webcast)
Born after Millennials and now 14-24 years old, Gen Z students are likely in your classrooms in high numbers. Get quick, practical tips to make teaching your Gen Z students easier and more productive.
Date & Time:
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
The live webcast will be held through Academic Impressions Adobe Connect system. Login information will be sent to registered participants.
Just when you thought you had Millennials figured out, along comes Generation Z…
Generation Z is the newest generation. Born after Millennials and now 14-24 years old, they’re likely in your classrooms in high numbers. Whether you associate this generation with positive or negative traits, you likely feel as though this is “one more dynamic” to keep pace with.
Join us online to get quick, practical tips to make teaching your Gen Z students easier and more productive. We’ll challenge stereotypes and offer suggestions around:
- How to use video in your curriculum to engage with students and encourage their educational freedom
- How to use texting to communicate and foster community
- How to break long lectures into smaller pieces to encourage constant stimulation and problem-solving opportunities
These tips not only help make your classrooms more engaging for Gen Z, they’ll make a difference for those of other generations, too.
Who Should Attend
Faculty and faculty developers who want to learn how to adapt current teaching strategies to more fully engage Gen Z students will benefit from this webcast.
- Characteristics of Generation Z
- Strategies for Engaging Generation Z in the Classroom
- Re-Thinking Your Curriculum
- How to Bring Together All Generations in the Classroom