Five Elected to Exempt Staff Council
Five new members were elected to the Exempt Staff Council during elections held April 3rd - 6th. Congratulations to those who were elected, and thanks to everyone who participated in this process. Whether you were a voter, nominator, or candidate, your participation is appreciated.
Newly elected members of the Exempt Staff Council are:
- Manuela Munoz Alvarez - Student Affairs, Residence Life
- Diane Kulseth - OCB Marketing Activities
- Nicole Brumley - Registrar
- Dane Aadland - Human Resources
- Tanisha Andrews - Evening MBA Administration
The Exempt Staff Council thanks the following council members, whose terms are ending, for their leadership and service:
- Matthew Logering - ITS Technology Services Mpls
- James Hammar - Financial Aid
- Jessica Gjerde - Student Affairs - Residence Life
- Valerie Aggerbeck - Law Library Operations
- Scott Meyer - Financial Aid
Kay Wimer, Kyle Griffin, Codi Soeun, Tonia Jones Peterson, and Jennifer Wake will continue to serve on the council for an additional year.
For more information about the Exempt Staff Council, please visit our website.