Leadership and Management
Leadership Programs of Distinction
You know who they are: People who bring out the best in others, have new ideas, can influence people and organizations to change, and have a host of admirers. They’re leaders – and they can be found at all ages, experience levels and job titles.
- Designed for high-potential, mid-career leaders
- Build the skills needed for leadership in 2020
- Join a cohort based, three-module, nine-day program
- Focus on building collective ambition, leadership, critical thinking, creativity, decision making and effective execution
- Learn how to build trust within your organization in order to move initiatives and communicate visions
- Examine real-world nonprofit issues in a spirit of confidentiality and engagement with colleagues who face similar challenges
- Explore, develop, and act on individual and organization goals
- Reflect on and integrate personal, professional, and organizational successes
- Study leadership development tools that are based on researched theory and practice
- Develop a more productive management style that promotes self-responsibility, commitment and collaboration
- Adopt a coaching approach that leads to more effective communication with team members, direct reports, colleagues, and your boss
- Learn to coach your employees to help them reach your expectations and their potential
- Gain comfort and confidence in your expanding management and leadership roles
- Leverage your natural leadership talents
- Increase your personal credibility with others
- Build more trust, better relationships and stronger influence across your organization
- Pursue a career path that makes a meaningful difference for you, for your company and for your community
If you are a physician leader interested in making an even greater impact in your health care organization, we invite you to learn more about the Physician Leadership College.
Customized training programs and consulting services Custom Programs are uniquely tailored to meet your organization’s strategic needs and objectives.
For more information about custom programs contact Christi Burdick-Travis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 962-4614.