The St. Paul Campus: Where Tradition Meets the Future
The St. Paul campus is the original campus of the University of St. Thomas, founded in 1885. The campus straddles the Merriam Park and Macalester-Groveland neighborhoods. Campus buildings range from those built in the 1800’s to recent campus additions such as The Anderson Athletic and Recreation Center and the Anderson Student Center. Several new facilities are under construction on the St. Paul campus, which will offer additional options for event venues and overnight accommodations in the coming years.
The St. Paul Campus boasts:
- Convenient location between the St. Paul and Minneapolis downtown areas on historic Summit Avenue
- Variety of venues to host your group of any size from two to five thousand people
- Scores of break-out rooms; most fully equipped for audio visual presentations
- State-of-the-art technology and complimentary high speed wireless internet service.
- Exclusive on-site catering from our award-winning chefs
- Free parking during the summer months; low rates the rest of the year
- Lodging for up to 1,700 people during the summer