James B. Woulfe Alumni Hall
- Seating capacity: 900 for lecture-style events, 550 for banquets and receptions
- Location: Anderson Student Center, third floor
- Types of events: banquets, receptions, conferences, lectures, meetings, seminars, expos and more
A spacious third-floor gathering room overlooking O’Shaughnessy Stadium, the Woulfe Alumni Hall is the perfect venue for many different types of gatherings. Its ability to be split into two rooms allows the Woulfe Alumni Hall to be the perfect space for dinners, lectures, wedding receptions and more.
Woulfe Alumni Hall is the largest banquet and reception space on the St. Thomas campus. It's located in one of the campus' newest buildings, the Anderson Student Center, built in 2011. The space offers stunning campus views, and features a unique and beautiful wood ceiling. The adjoining Woulfe Lounge overlooks the Quad and is an ideal spot for a pre-event cocktail reception or vendor/sponsor tables.
Hourly visitor parking is available in the Anderson Student Center Garage after 4 p.m. on weekdays and anytime on weekends. Hourly visitor parking is available anytime at the nearby Anderson Parking Facility.
- 9,500 sqare feet
- ADA Accessible
- Podium and wireless microphones
- Dance floor
- Multiple LCD projectors and screens
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Live performance/DJ support
- Touch control A/V
- Grand piano
- Coat racks