- Seating capacity: 60 for lecture-style events, 48 for seated banquets and receptions, 250 for standing receptions
- Location: Anderson Student Center, lower level
- Types of events: banquets, receptions, musical events, performances and more
An intimate space in the lower level of the Anderson Student Center, the Dance space can be used for many types of events. From karaoke nights to comedy to dance parties, this is a fun space at St. Thomas. It's located adjacent to the campus bowling alley in one of the campus' newest buildings, the Anderson Student Center, built in 2011.
Hourly visitor parking is available in the Anderson Student Center Garage after 5 p.m. on weekdays and anytime on weekends. Hourly visitor parking is available anytime at the nearby Anderson Parking Facility.
- 2,869 sqare feet
- ADA Accessible
- Dance floor
- LCD projector and screen
- LCD flat panel TV (3)
- Electronic music equipment
- Live performance/DJ support
- Rack control audio with touch panel A/V
- Lounge furniture