St. Paul Camp & Clinic Venues
With generous indoor and outdoor facilities, the University of St. Thomas has played host to football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, lacrosse, and a variety of other sports camps over the years. Schoenecker Arena seats 1,800 spectators with teams playing on a high-end wooden maple floor; the Field House boasts 50,000 square feet of playing surface including a with 200-meter, six-lane track; Palmer Field has a state-of-the-art Field Turf synthetic surface and is bordered by the 5,000 seat outdoor O’Shaughnessy Stadium; the North Field is natural grass that can be lined for any sport.
Anderson Athletic and Recreation Complex
- 180,000 square feet
- 2,000‐seat basketball and volleyball arena
- Aquatic center containing an eight‐lane swimming pool, diving area, and spectator seating
- Field house with 200‐meter, six‐lane track.
- Beneath the field house are locker rooms, meeting rooms, training rooms and other support facilities.
- West wing contains a fitness center, weight room and aerobics rooms on the first floor, and offices, classrooms and labs on the second and third floors
- one regulation‐size basketball court
- two intramural‐size basketball courts
- four racquetball courts
- weight‐training, aerobics areas
- 5,000‐seat outdoor stadium
- All‐weather, Olympic‐caliber track has eight lanes and was resurfaced in 2004.
- A state‐of‐the‐art FieldTurf synthetic surface was installed on Palmer Field in 2004.
North Athletic Field
- 500‐seat collegiate baseball diamond
- Doubles as a football practice area, a throwing venue for track & field and a wide variety of intramural sports and physical education classes.
South Athletic Field
- Collegiate Soccer Field
- A state‐of‐the‐art FieldTurf synthetic surface was installed in 2013.