We are excited to offer a new, lower tuition rate for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Degree Seeking Programs: $625 per credit / $1,875 per course
- Non-degree and Certificate Programs: $625 per credit / $1,875 per course
Other costs to consider include:
- Required technology fee (per semester)
- $56.25 for one course | $112.50 for two or more courses
- Books, up to $150 per class
- Optional On-campus parking permits -- $65/semester or $125/year
- Low-cost membership to the Anderson Athletic & Recreation Complex (AARC) - $15/month, payable up from on a semester basis.